Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, July 31, 2015

No beetus!


Time           Standard Range      your Value
fasting            4-99 mg/dL               86
1HR               50-179 mg/dL      161
2HR               50-154 mg/dL       143
3HR                50-139 mg/dL         61

Not going to lie to you though, this test sucks. The 3 hour drink is 100g glucose but its still 10ounces so its like drinking soda syrup, so, so gross. Made me sick to my stomach for several hours.  Just glad I passed. 


In other news, my IBS flare up is still in effect and causing me pain and other issues.

Also, another doctor confirmed diagnosis of SPD/PGD, which basically is my pelvic bones coming apart,  it happens to most women in the time before they give birth but my EDS is making mine come earlier. Not much can be done about it other than wear a support band. It could get better, worse or stay the same.  


1 comment:

  1. Hey Mama Darlin' - just catching up. You know I'm particularly glad there is no beetus, but hoping the pain stuff isn't too bad as well. Lunch soon?

    ReplyDelete