Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, April 4, 2015

and for dessert... Regret

I've been totally OFF food for over a week, nothing is appealing. With constant nausea its hard to just stay hydrated, much less eat. I've been losing weight pretty rapidly, which is fine, I have plenty to spare. Anyway, this morning I felt bad again but went out and ran some errands, when we got home I crashed for a couple hours, woke up still feeling bad but ate a few frozen strawberries which for some reason made me feel MUCH better!  Ran a few more errands and then came home and made tacos for dinner which is the only thing I've been craving. I ate FOUR tacos!!! THEN I ate some starburst jelly beans for dessert, aka regret.  I had an upset stomach but it was just from being overfull, I actually feel better than I have in days.

No comments:

Post a Comment