Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!

I feel like this rather irritable guy from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.  EVERYTHING annoys me right now.  Work has been very busy and it seems like everyone has decided to turn on the stupid. I know its just be me that does not help bring my irritation levels down any, in fact it probably makes them go up.  I am trying really hard not to be a bitch but I am pretty sure it is not working.  My poor husband probably catches the brunt of it, which is horrible since he is being SO nice!

The morning sickness (misnomer for me) is kicking into a higher gear which adds to the irritation. It's very hard to concentrate when you are sick to your stomach all of the time.  I've lost 3 pounds in the past week, I just don't feel like eating. Ironically though one of the only things that helps control the nausea is eating small amounts of food frequently.  I often have a meal of regret though, usually lunch.  I'll get SUPER hungry and eat a meal (normal amount, nothing crazy) and in 15 minutes am feeling SO bad. I haven't actually thrown up yet at all, I'm just constantly nauseated.  I say morning sickness is a misnomer because I actually feel pretty okay in the mornings, tired but not sick. It usually hits mid morning and gets progressively worse all day.  This morning I got to sleep in an extra hour because I worked at home and it didn't hit until about an hour later than normal, hrm.... I dug out the Sea Band I bought when we first got the boat and put that on, we'll see if it helps, you are supposed to wear two but I can only find one right now.

So yeah, the fatigue is still very much present and accounted for nothing much new to report there.

Been alternating between diarrhea and constipation, and have had a lot of gas the past few days.

I'm going to go tomorrow for my blood work and 1 hour glucose test. Going to do that first thing before my stomach gets upset.  Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment