Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

15 weeks


Here is my 15 week pictures, still not much difference. I weighed in at 231.2 this morning, so just about the same as last week.   Below is a graph of my weight loss since being pregnant, it has leveled off quite a bit since I started taking the Unisom.


This week has brought a return of my morning sickness, I had to go back to taking a half a Unisom at night, I'd cut down to almost none.  I also have started getting round ligament pain, mostly on my right side, the first one scared me.  In addition I've started back with the dizzy spells, those are quite annoying. 

Other than all of that I feel pretty good. If I feel around my lower abdomen I can feel the hardness that is my uterus. 

I'm on pins and needles waiting for the results of the Panorama test, I hope we get them back this week. 




No comments:

Post a Comment