Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, November 16, 2015

40 weeks!

Tomorrow is the day, we are less than 24 hours from having a baby!!!  Here is 40 weeks of belly changes (click on image for bigger view). I've gained 10.8lbs as of this morning from pre-pregnancy weight.


I'm excited and nervous about tomorrow. Which one I am more changes moment my moment.  I'm nervous about the c-section and nervous about being a new mom but super excited to finally get to meet our little girl.    I'm off work today and have just been trying to get some last minute stuff done around the house so that when we come home I'll be comfy. With the c-section I won't be up doing much for awhile so I wanted to have as much done as possible.

That's all for now, see you on the other side of the bump!

No comments:

Post a Comment