Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, November 9, 2015

Single digits!

8 days left!!! I am....large.


I hit 10lbs on the weight gain this morning so baby needs to come out now! :D

Not much news, just waiting now. C Section is a week from tomorrow. This is my last week of work, trying to get stuff wrapped up so other people can manage for the next 12-15 weeks is challenging. 

My feet have been swelling pretty bad again, it looks weird when my feet are swollen but my toes are not. 


I'm ready for baby to come out now, the waiting is making me anxious and I'm very physically uncomfortable. As big as she is I don't know how but she's still doing gymnastics and kicking me in my organs. I have a lot of trouble breathing these days too.  No real signs of labor, my doctor wouldn't even check my cervix at my appointment last week she said "baby is not coming out that way, it does not matter". Well lady, it would be nice to know if there is any progress. I was irritated.  She is out of town this week so I see the other OB in the practice that I really like this Wednesday.  





1 comment:

  1. i really hope you continue these posts after Gracie arrives. :) love them!! love you!!

    ReplyDelete