Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, March 21, 2015

I'm so dizzy, my head is spinning...

yeah, I tend to think in songs. Woke up feeling pretty good, I caught up on some sleep; came home from work and slept 2 hours, got up and ate (more on that later) and watched some TV, went back to bed around 11 and slept until 7:30.   Mid morning while hanging around the house I started getting light headed, we went out to run errands and get lunch and it got worse.  Just been resting since I got home.

I haven't really been hungry, well that's not exactly true, I'll get VERY hungry but eat a few bites and be done. The only thing I've been wanting to eat is protein.  On the way home from work I decided I wanted sloppy joes of all things, I haven't had those in years! I stopped and got the stuff and after I woke up from my nap I made them, it was good.

Weight has been staying about the same, I've been struggling to say well hydrated since my stomach has felt off. I'll take a new pic in the morning.

Fatigue and boob soreness has fluctuated.  I've had a few more bouts of nausea but nothing crazy. Worst one was at Costco today, the whole place smelled like fish, I had to get out of there quickly.


No comments:

Post a Comment