Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, March 13, 2015

Welcome

Welcome! Thanks for joining me on what I hope will be a healthy and happy journey to motherhood.  A little bit about  me... I'm 40 years old, well technically 40 years and 4 months. I'm fat, not just a bit overweight, I'm fat.  I'm just under 5'7" and as of the day I got my positive HPT I weigh 241 pounds.  And as you have guessed, I'm pregnant!

It's been a long journey getting here, we have battled with infertility for over 3 years, I'm not going to bore you with that whole story, but if you want to read about it, head over to http://anivfblog.blogspot.com/.  What I will say is that we had a loss last November so my panic and paranoia are in full swing already.

What can you expect here?  Well, I've never done this before so I'm doing this as much for myself as I am for others, I want to keep a record of this journey. I'll try to be honest as possible, there will probably be times that I overshare.  I may post every day or I may go some time between posts, I don't know yet.  I will post some pictures. Feel free to subscribe to get updates.

That's all for now... stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment