Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, March 15, 2015

progression is good


For someone who has gone through a loss, getting a BFP only to see it start fading the next day, this progression is beautiful and reassuring.  I've stopped testing every day, only doing every other day now. I have my 3rd beta hcg on Thursday (4 days from now).

So symptoms: Freaked out yesterday because I thought my boobs were slightly less sore and I was not as fatigued, was afraid my progesterone was dropping. Well by the time I went to bed those fears had been put to bed as well. Boobs were SO sore and I couldn't keep my eyes open. I think it was just that I had been able to get some rest.  Woke up with super sore boobs, tired and a little bit of nausea.  I headed out to the zoo for a bit and accidentally walked though the ape house and about threw up, had to get out of there.  Finished there and went to the grocery store, home now, waiting on the fish sticks I wanted for lunch to cook, I'm STARVING! We'll see how much of it I actually eat.

That's about it, a few random pains in my lower abdomen, not really cramps, just kind of sore like pains. Hard to describe.

No comments:

Post a Comment