Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Worry...why do I let myself worry

Any Patsy Cline fans out there?  Her song Crazy is running through my head because that's how I feel.  So many things to worry about.
My uterus feels sore and crampy, is that normal?
*frantic Googling*
Okay, that is normal.
Next day, its not sore and crampy TODAY is  THAT normal?
*frantic Googling*.
Rinse and repeat for boob soreness, fatigue, nausea, heartburn, discharge, the list goes on and on

My 3rd beta is tomorrow and I'm hoping after that they will agree to an early ultrasound (after 6 weeks so I have a chance of seeing the heartbeat but before 8 weeks because I'll go nuts).

I took my last First Response (FRER) test today, the test line was darker than the control line but not blaring, figuring that is because I had to get up at 1:30 to pee and then woke up at 5:30 having to pee again so it was really only a 4 hour hold and not really FMU (first morning urine).


I'm still doing my BBT (basal body temperature), no lectures, it makes me feel better! Temp is maintaining which makes me feel better about my progesterone. Still debating on whether or not I want to ask to have my progesterone checked again when I get my blood drawn tomorrow.



Speaking of temperature, my body is not used to a temp this high (I run low normally) and I get overheated very easily these days, I was freezing all day yesterday though.

So, actual symptoms (trying to be objective)

Nausea/appetite- Some waves of nausea, a couple pretty strong. For the most part I have not been at all hungry but sometimes I get ravenous then I'll eat and after a few bites I'm done.  Weight has maintained, I think some of it is bloat though as my pants feel tighter.  My nausea  gets worse as the day progresses and is worse in the evenings, nothing out of hand yet. I did have some serious heartburn, I had to get up at 1:30 and take Tums.

Fatigue- I've done pretty well throughout the days, a little tireder than normal but not horrible like the first few days, but by 8pm I am done and need to go to bed.  I was out at a club meeting until 9:30 last night and driving home I thought I was going to fall asleep behind the wheel.  I have to do the same tonight and am seriously considering taking a nap in my office during lunch.

Boob soreness- Sunday it was bad, almost cried when I took my bra off before bed, that could have been because I went to the zoo that morning and had my heavy camera bag slung across my body for several hours.  The soreness fluctuates from day to day gets worse towards evening.

Discharge- guess this falls into the TMI category but had a LOT of cervical mucus for several days, still some but not as much, its fluctuating throughout the day and day by day.

Guess that's about it for now, will update tomorrow after I hear from my beta.

No comments:

Post a Comment