Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, March 13, 2015

Tired, so, so, tired

 I'm 4 weeks pregnant today.

The fatigue is.... overwhelming. By 3pm at work I am barely able to function.  I came home from work today at 3:30 and immediately went to sleep and slept until 6. It's 8:30 now and I'm ready to go back to sleep.  I'm comforted by the fatigue though because it means I'm still pregnant, yay!

The other comfort is my sore boobs. So new fact about me, I have large boobs, quite large actually and this is not because I'm fat, they stay around no matter how much weight I lose.  Sore boobs means my progesterone is staying up, progesterone worries me so the sore boobs make me happy.  I'll confess, I'll poke them periodically just to make sure they are still sore.  I had my progesterone tested the day I had my first beta, it was fine at 15.7, I have my 3rd beta schedule for next Thursday, I think I'll ask for another progesterone check then too just for my peace of mind.  In the meantime I poke my boobs and every time I go to the bathroom I look for blood.

I haven't really been nauseated yet, just a couple waves of queasiness.  I have however had some instances of diarrhea but that is not surprising as I have IBS-D.

I have begun having increased cervical mucus and I've been peeing a lot.  Oh and the crying at commercials has started.

No comments:

Post a Comment